LAX Terminal 2 Information
What's happening at Terminal 2
A nearly completed $332 million renovation features a new design theme that reflects the energy of LA's on-the-go culture, with nearly 20 retail and dining concepts as well as lounge-style seating with more charging stations.
Airlines at Terminal 2
- Aer Lingus Airlines
- Southwest (Int'l Check-in)
- Delta Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Virgin Australia (Check-in Only)
- Volaris (Check-in Only))
- West Jet
- Xiamen (Arrivals)
- Waiting for your flight? A valid boarding pass gets you into any terminal for other dining and retail options.
- Try the Center Way Shortcut to exit the airport more quickly when picking up or dropping off passengers at Terminal 2 on the Lower/Arrivals Level. After pick up/drop off, stay left and look for Center Way across from the Tom Bradley International Terminal. At the blue sign for "Upper Level, Ticketing," go up the ramp, make a right and then a left to exit the airport.
- $300-million renovation
- Major ticket lobby upgrades
- Upgrades to baggage-screening and baggage-claim areas
- Upgrades to concourse areas and all technical systems (electrical, mechanical, telecom, etc.) that serve the terminal
- New technology, including energy-efficient LED lighting
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)
- First-ever Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, inspired by the West Coast way of life and offering a stylish, luxury experience along with healthy dining options
- Terminal design themed "L.A. in Motion," reflecting the energy of the modern, 'on-the-go' culture of L.A.
- 18 new retail and dining concepts – including nine Southern California-based brands and lots of local L.A. food offerings
- Enhanced lounge-style seating at gates, with abundant charging stations and USB ports, and new restrooms.